PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Did anyone else get a Christmas card in the mail from smokingpipes.com? What a nice gesture!
I am frequently blown away by the customer service we receive from many of the vendors dedicated to this hobby.
I've purposely not included a photo of the card in case some of you have yet to receive it - I don't want to spoil the surprise!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Got mine a few weeks ago. I wonder if they're all the same artwork. I really like mine, gonna display it in my pipe cabinet. :puffy:

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
I wonder if they're all the same artwork
I'll take a pic of mine over lunch and post the link to the image (instead of showing the image in the thread to avoid spoilers).
more than I got from my employer :roll:
If it makes you feel better I technically got fired for xmas -- then immediately re-hired by the company that bought us.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I'll have to check with the wife. I don't remember seeing it.
Very nice customer service.

crusader

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Nebraska
Mine had a guy holding Night Cap. A nice gesture that probably cost a small fortune too! As a side note, the wife asked "how much did you spend this time!" ;)

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
I also received one. Impressed my wife and I. They have earned my business already but found it to be a nice touch. Thank you SP.com!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I get them every year. My favorite was from a few years ago that had a pipe smoking reindeer.

swhipple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2011
I got mine a few days ago. I like the design, it's sitting proudly on my mantle. Good on Smoking pipes for taking the time and spending the money to do something nice for their customers.
On a side note/rant. I'm to the point now that Christmas E-cards just piss me off. If you can't be bothered to send something real, just do me favor and don't bother at all.
Merry Christmas :puffpipe:

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
My kids were amazed I got a card with a pipe on it. I was impressed myself.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Didn't get one. I cant recall if I bought anything this year from them or not. Bah Humbug!!

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
My kids were amazed I got a card with a pipe on it. I was impressed myself.
That struck me too, you don't really see pipes in contemporary print very often so it's a nice bit of artwork to have around the house! Considering the members of this forum are likely a small percentage of their customer base they must have sent out a ton of them! All the way up here to Canada even. Good on them

Status
Not open for further replies.