PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

spike

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 21, 2009
Yep. It’s 13 hours for me and I have family and friends in the Chicago area; so I’ll be spending time with them and playing golf. The new venue in Lincolnshire is great. I’ve been to most of the Chicago since 2003 and am still overwhelmed by the merchandise and comradery.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Um, let's see...one of the biggest, most attended shows on the planet; many of the prominent carvers, tobacconists, and retailers from every corner of the world; a chance to share a bowl and chat with some of the most friendly, diverse and noted folk in our community; a place to share stories, lore and tobacco with both seasoned and nascent pipe smokers; and, a chance to say "Hello" to me at the check-in desk!
What more reason do you need?

spike

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 21, 2009
Um, let's see...one of the biggest, most attended shows on the planet; many of the prominent carvers, tobacconists, and retailers from every corner of the world; a chance to share a bowl and chat with some of the most friendly, diverse and noted folk in our community; a place to share stories, lore and tobacco with both seasoned and nascent pipe smokers; and, a chance to say "Hello" to me at the check-in desk!
What more reason do you need?
My wife remembers meeting you last May. I don’t. You made a big impression on her. 😁