Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
If you are planning to come to the 2024 Chicago Pipe Show, the best place to stay for the full experience is definitely the Hyatt Regency O'Hare Chicago. We have a room block that is over 90% full and the deadline for reservations at our negotiated rates is March 19th. Beginning March 20th, the hotel can charge whatever the market will bear. I happened to notice while adding our event to a local online community calendar, that a large convention/trade show will be running that same weekend at the giant Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, which is right across the street from the Hyatt. The theme of that particular show may lend itself to more overnight stays than some other shows, so I am guessing that the Hyatt will be quite full. So if you THINK you might be coming, go ahead and make the reservation, which has a liberal cancellation policy.

Go to Hotel Room Reservations - The Chicago Pipe Show - https://www.chicagopipeshow.com/hotel-room-reservations/ to make your reservation. Or just navigate to chicagopipeshow.com for details about the show, including links to hotel reservations.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Tomorrow is the last day, my friends. This is just for discounted Hyatt Regency O’Hare Chicago room rates. You can stay elsewhere, of course. And tickets are available anytime, including at the door. Our early bird discount period on admission has ended, but you can still skip the lines and register for other fun events by heading to chicagopipeshow.com.

Reactions: Friendly Piper
May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
The hotel has granted an extension to our discounted hotel rate, but I'm not sure for how long. If you are planning to go and still haven't made a reservation, go to chicagopipeshow.com for the reservation link.