PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
I've been debating going for a few years. I was planning on going the year that Covid happened and everything got shut down.

I generally go to the NASPC show in Columbus each year as it's only about an hour and a half drive.

Toying around with the idea of going to Chicago again and was speaking with Mark Irwin about some Peterson's. Found out that He was going to be giving a presentation on a topic I was quite interested in and that there will be a CPG sell/ swamp. Decided I couldn't pass it up.

Severus

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 1, 2020
Vaughan, ON
Oh man, you guys will have an absolute blast. Last year was my first as well, it’s overwhelmingly fun!

My wife will probably only let me get away with 1 show this year (hopefully PER year!) so this year I’m gonna shoot for Vegas.
If I don't get too disappointed with the Chicago show (which I probably won't :D), I will start planning for the Vagas show. Not sure whether this year though.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I'll be there. Not sure which days yet. Don't need to book a room because it's only a 20 minute drive from my house. 😉
Can we crash with you? 😉

I'm hoping they do the pipemaking workshop again this year. If they do, I'll definitely make an effort to get there for that.
Looks like they are. 9am-4pm, Wed-Thu.