Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Feb 29, 2024
Tennessee
Hey y'all! I'm pretty new to the world of rippin pipe tobacco. My daughters son got me into it a couple months ago and I love! Has been a great way to bond with him. He gets this new crazy flavor and brings it up to me when he comes to pick my laundry up. We talk and sit and rip a couple pipes, and I've grown to love it! I am looking for new types of tobacco. Though. Any recommendations would be great. I'm trying to find tobacco that tastes closest to Dr. Pepper since it's my favorite drink!

Amen and God bless!
-Dave

KingcobraJFS

Lurker
Sep 22, 2021
Greetings from Casper! I like to dry out a little bit of cope straight and smoke it when I'm after that doctor pepper flavor

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Welcome from New Jersey!

What part of Tennessee are you in? I lived in Jackson for most of the 1990s.

Reactions: buzkirk

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Cheers from Michigan! Let me know if you find that Dr. Pepper blend. It’s my least favorite drink so it would be good to know what tobaccos I can avoid 😁

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hey y'all! I'm pretty new to the world of rippin pipe tobacco. My daughters son got me into it a couple months ago and I love! Has been a great way to bond with him. He gets this new crazy flavor and brings it up to me when he comes to pick my laundry up. We talk and sit and rip a couple pipes, and I've grown to love it! I am looking for new types of tobacco. Though. Any recommendations would be great. I'm trying to find tobacco that tastes closest to Dr. Pepper since it's my favorite drink!

Amen and God bless!
-Dave
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Welcome to the forum from KC!!

"You have heard and read about the state of Tennessee
Down in the southern states is where I want to be
Where the valleys are so green and the mountains are so tall
You will know just what I mean when you hear them say "Y'all""