Cheap Didital Scales For Weighing Out Your Trades:)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
No need to get paranoid over scales. I own them. My 75 year old father owns a set also. Nothing illegal about it at all. There are several uses for a scale that are within the law so why worry? I originally bought mine to weigh packages, but it's good for weighing baccy and food too. I was a bit of a fatty at 273 lbs in January. Now I'm down to 218 since I've been on weight watchers for men. Scales are pretty much a must for anyone trying to lose weight so you can get your portions right.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Good show gwtwdbss!! Way to drop them lbs. I was up to 285, got down to 220, which is my best weight. I had to get steroid epidurals for my back issues, and take these dreadful Bi-polar medications, so i gained 25 lbs in 2 months. I'm down 5 now. I am done with the epidurals for awhile and just started riding my bike with the kids a lot more. I really enjoy riding my bike too. I got my scales and they are handy. I used them to weigh up all my scrap gold and silver. I don't have enough to even bother selling it though. It was cool to just tinker with my new toy. I went around the house weighing various things. Kind of fun really. I'm just a dork!!!!

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
@typical98 ..... many uses as they have already been mentioned : to weigh out different baccy for blending your own, to accurately measure amounts of baccy you send out in a trade, to weigh out just how much baccy each of your pipes can hold ( if you're really really technical like me ..... I actually just thought of that one as I type this ) ..... etc etc etc

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I never felt slighted with trades here, to the point where I thought a scale was a necessity. Now I can see where it might be useful if trying to create a mix of tobaccos that can be repeated. There were couple of times that I wished I knew how I ended up with a mix in my scraps jar...

Status
Not open for further replies.