PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Radford Action S today and it's made by Chacom. They make good pipes.
Here is an example of a Chacom Green Smooth Bent Brandy I missed by mere seconds on the purchase. (Estate pipe)
1Exoj8q.jpg

darwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 9, 2014
A while back I got a Geante 100 sandblast bent and before that a wee Elite 337 smooth paneled prince. Both were not particularly expensive, are very attractive, quite well made, and smoke very nicely even though they are far apart in size and configuration.

berthezen06

Lurker
Jun 10, 2014
France
You can also see some videos on the manufacture of a pipe in the workshops of the Chacom brand.

http://www.fumerchic.com/en/content/7-videos-on-the-manufacturing-of-a-pipe

A necrobump.

Funny this should come up. I just bought my first Chacom the other day at The Briary. Its a diamond shanked dublin. I'm really enjoying it for a cheap pipe. It'll make a nice knock around, and with a little style to it.
Ok, I'll admit it. I only bought it because of Skip's high pressured sales tactics... "I picked this up in New Orleans, just for you." Yeh, I'm a sucker, ha ha! Its a good smoker though, so far.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
I have two and they are great. Mine have a couple fills, but were under $100 and I will be getting more as they smoke so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.