PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
Two cats. One is named Peanut (which is shortened from his original name Peanut butter). His nickname is Mr. Cupcakes. Our other cat is called Greysen. We call him Grey-Grey or Sargent Sparkles.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
My uncle David had a Cocker Spaniel, who thinking back on it obviously had an anal gland problem, called him scooter :)

framitz

Can't Leave
Oct 25, 2013
Had a beagle who used to open freezer and steal steaks so we had to chain freezer door of fridge, her name was daphne the dog! However we called tsinoleh. Yiddish for onion so we had an onion bagel. Shel

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I have a seal point double coated Siamese mix named Thomas Sullivan Magnum. We just call him Magnum or Mags, and he's a likeable bad friend, just like Magnum PI.
My wife has stolen the heart of my long haired Chihuahua named Chloe and now calls her clo clo. I don't like it, but I love her so... yeah. lol
Her Cat is a Calico named Callie. She is allergic to everything and once or twice a month scratches the crap out of herself and has scabs. Between that and the Calico coloring, I call her Skeletor. She has a crazy meow like Skeletor's voice, too.

crusader

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Nebraska
Our dogs name is Danny, but sometimes I've been known to reference him to the same name as Steve Martins dog in " The Jerk" ;)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=howO-wo7XOM

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
We recently rescued an all white basset hound that had been found walking the back roads of Hamilton County, near Cincinnati. His name is Fred and he spent ten weeks at the vet getting back into somewhat reasonable shape. He was so skinny when we rescued him you could see his ribs and count the discs in his back.
So skinny, he did not have any webbing between his claws so we nicknamed him Toes, since it looks like he has toes and not paws. He has been coming along nicely and fit in pretty well with the other dogs. Slowly he is gaining weight and getting comfortable with his new home. He took over the love seat and is usually stretched out there sleeping.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
This is Fly, alias Fly Baby or Snoop. If some one tells you how Border Collies are so smart, take it with a grain of salt.
033-600x450.jpg

jamesrsmithjr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 13, 2015
Over the years we called our cats;
Reggie Reg

Muffin Muffy

Ajax Blue (Gorgeous white fur and stunning Blue eyes)

Shadow Puppy (I wanted a dog, the kids won that one, as they usually do (4 girls; what's a daddy to do))

Oreo Or

Mazie Crazie (she is)

Benji Ben or Buddy Not named after the movie dog, but he does follow me like a puppy.
Perique, Names? One of my daughters trains for the Seeing Eye, each litter is given a letter, all pups get a name starting with that letter. Not reusing a name often is attempted. When they got to litter J, my daughter noticed Jim hadn't been used lately. She suggested it and tells me they named a shepard after me.. Ain't he da bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.