PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Finally tried the much talked about Carter Hall, it was amazing! Love the nuttiness of the tobacco and how dry and cool it smoked. I think I just found my new everyday smoke. Gonna try nsfisher's mix of CH & CBR tonight after the kids go to bed, can't wait, three bow.s already today which is the most I've ever smoked in a day!

wallace

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2012
I've had a pouch of CH that I hadn't opened in a month or so. Saturday morning the sun was actually shining so I loaded the bent apple up with some and took the French press along with onto the deck. I can't believe I haven't been smoking that stuff more! For all the reasons you listed I love that stuff! I haven't mixed it with anything and I've only smoked one bowl of it in a day. But what a bowl it was!

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
can
Code:
<br />
<pre><code>c

ve smoked it for many years. it`s a good mixer as well.
mike.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
i do not think it is considered an aromatic. however there is a slight sweetness with carter hall. it is easy to smoke. i recommend it.
take care.

mike.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I wouldn't consider it an aromatic. It's mild and nutty but does not come across as flavoured in any way. It's my first non-aro and I think its a really good bridge tobacco to develop the palate for other tobaccos

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
In the same order from 4noggins I ordered CH, PA, Walnut, SWR and some 1Q. I've only had the CH so far, just love the nutty flavour. I also tried @nsfisher's idea of mixing CH with Captain Black Royal, it wasn't bad, but I'll try another few bowls before I pass judgement. Love CBR and CH separately though. Gonna have to buy a tub of CH now, just a really nice smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.