Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We have a fun show tonight with Cardone the Magician. Cardone is actually a member of PipesMagazine.com and introduced himself in the forums about a month ago.
He has two extremely interesting stories - the first one is of his journey of becoming a professional magician, which started when he was just 10-years old, and the second one is about how he became a pipe smoker after finding a pipe at his grandparent's house when he was 16-years old.
adam-cardone-poster.jpg

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
That's a very elegant smoking jacket he has on. I don't know what he is bringing to the party. I already know how to use tobacco to make money disappear.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Anyone else having trouble downloading the podcast on Podkicker?
It only lets me download the first minute and a half. :(

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Just heard last week's show. . . Great guest -- and I can't believe you guys used my parody ad! Thanks so much for the exposure and the very kind words from Brian!
Bob

Hey Bob, loved the ads.
And, Cardone was very interesting, and I loved the comparison of magic to wrestling. I had never really thought about it. I make fun of wrestling fans for watching something not real, but then I turn around and enjoy magic shows, also knowing that they aren't real. I'll probably still make fun of wrestling fans though. It's not nearly as classy as magic :wink:

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Really enjoyed the interview with Cardone...found his wrestling analogy very appropriate...and loved the parody Bob...listened to it on the site a few times...thought it was great when Brian played it

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Really enjoyed the interview with Cardone...found his wrestling analogy very appropriate...and loved the parody Bob...listened to it on the site a few times...thought it was great when Brian played it

+1 on that!

cfreud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2014
Fun show as always. I find it funny/jealousy-inducing that one of Cardone's first pipes happened to be a 30s Dunhill shell. I don't remember what my first pipe was, but it sure wasn't an old Dunhill.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
This was the first show I listened to. Quite a good story and very entertaining.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
This one was quite entertaining and better than I had anticipated. I'd like to see Cardones's show, it sounds pretty interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.