PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Now that Lane no longer exists (STG shut down Lane production) manufacturing has been shifted to Sutliff and the Assens, DK Orlik plant). My guess is that neither one wants that grape crap in their factory. I can only imagine the superfund-sized cleanup that had to be conducted in the old Lane plant to satisfy the EPA and OSHA.

clynch

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2013
Pensacola Florida
You guys had to start this thread. Of course had to buy the 1.5 oz pouch out in town (Florida). I'll put it away for a rainy day. What I don't get is it cost $7 online and $17. locally. I tried three of those cheap tobacco shops.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and BROBS

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
I can only imagine the superfund-sized cleanup that had to be conducted in the old Lane plant to satisfy the EPA
They’ll have to do the same thing they did on the island of Runit out in the Pacific Proving Grounds after all the nuke testing, bury it under many feet of concrete. Years ago someone had painted the center of the dome to resemble an aereola and put an oil drum in the center as a nipple to amuse pilots flying over.

eniwetok_terminal.jpg

homesteader

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2019
Has anyone ever bought from cigarbid? Is it reliable?

Yes, several times with no problems. They are owned by the same company that owns Pipes & Cigars. I've gotten great deals on some tobacco. Like some auctions, the prices go higher than retail.

homesteader

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2019
The CB Grape would be too new to meet FDA deeming regulations for grandfathering. The company would have to jump through a bunch of regulatory hoops to continue to produce it. They may, if it pays to do so.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
They’ll have to do the same thing they did on the island of Runit out in the Pacific Proving Grounds after all the nuke testing, bury it under many feet of concrete. Years ago someone had painted the center of the dome to resemble an aereola and put an oil drum in the center as a nipple to amuse pilots flying over.

eniwetok_terminal.jpg
actually it's just that the concrete has a tumor. The lack of pseudo medical knowledge is sad as well as abysmal. I hope you think about that next time a charlatan like me makes something up!!!