Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
Okay, I took one for the team, smoking a bowl in my very tiny MM
Smells like grape soda. Mind you, grape soda has nothing to do with grapes. However, it smelled almost nice. A new Lakeland if you crush some tulip petals and Dove Soap in it.
Mild, no bite. Grape obvious, but not overwhelming. The main thing about Drugstore Brands is if they say they taste like something, that taste is there... for good or bad. Exception being Middleton's Apple. Never could figure that one out. Many of the "modern blenders' blends" say they offer a taste, but I have to go on a search for it, possibly never finding it.

I would not be afraid to buy this blend again. It is mildly pleasant. What would keep me away is the price.
Is it the new Penzance? Maybe not. But when I get up to the post count of hillbillyjosh y'all will be happy to pay my price for my vintage grape.

May 4, 2015
What the shit is going on here?
what-you-talkin-bout-willis.jpg

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Apparently half of our new members are Hillbillyjosh, and is David using Cosmicbobo's avatar, or is Cosmicbobo using David's name? You know, what the shit?

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
I changed my display name so as not to be confused with original cosmic. As to mentioning josh, only in fun. You might say I was just... joshin'

hillbillyjosh

Might Stick Around
Jun 12, 2017
I apologize for the shenanigans yesterday. It was all in good fun. I had fun doing it..... still, it was disrespectful to the group.
Sign of the times. Can't go on anyone's word anymore.
I got the message, loud and clear no trading for noobs. Wasn't going to breach that. I did receive some emails from folks but will not act on them. Sorry Folks. Hillbilly is a rule maker, not a rule breaker.
I will see y'all on the trade thread in a couple more months.
Back to our regularly schedule program. Cosmicbob aka David, you took a stroll down the Grape divide did you? I bet it would pair nice with some grape soda.
Can't say I will pass up the opportunity to snag a pouch when I see one.
And told to eat chit and die.... well

phantomwolf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been hanging out at the sliding doors of the grocery store to see if I can beg a sample from an aromatic junkie. [:mrgreen:]
Hahaha
@David I'm just being fatuous, man. I just ordered a pile of Aros actually. Particularly looking forward to Devil's Holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.