PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

InWithBothFeet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2024
Richmond, KY
Didn't realize both were Mac Baren blends.. In any case, the cherry is 2 years old and the CB is 18 months old. I expected the cherry to be wet or at least damp seeing as it's an aromatic, but it looks to be ready to smoke straight from the can. Both cans smell awesome.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Love that smoking pipes tells me what companies I smoke the most stuff from. And I didn't realize that Mac Barren is my number two brand. C&D is my main one by a significant amount. And also didn't realize how much five bros I smoke.
Yah i discovered the SP dashboard of purchases a few months ago. Kind of cool.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Yah i discovered the SP dashboard of purchases a few months ago. Kind of cool.
Yeah it fits really well into the neat feature category. I.e. totally would be fine without it but still really just kind of cool to find it. Also made me realize I've smoked more of certain blends then I thought. Not a lot more but oh I bought four tins of Erinmore not just the two I remember buying. Also realized I've been smoking EGR longer then I thought I had.

InWithBothFeet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2024
Richmond, KY
The cherry I'm struggling to keep lit. Dried it for a couple hours and still had a time with it. Got a bowl of the capstan in now, stays lit better for sure.

Last edited: