PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
I think that is one of Nording's signature series. Wood is not finished and has his signature on it. Check smoking pipes.com under Nording and they usually have quite a few for sale.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
I put a link to the Nording Signature series age from smoking pipes com below. Hope this helps!!
Also from Smoking Pipes: Erik Nording originally produced these Signatures as souvenirs of sorts. He would shape these Freehand designs in front of spectators at pipe shows and give them away — immortalized with his signature along the shank. The pipes had such a following, however, that Erik decided to make them a series proper. Each piece is still offered either with a virgin finish, or as seen here with a natural/black contrast and, of course, all are topped with the legend's own John Hancock.

- Andrew Wike
Nording Signature Series.

clangillespie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
Ironwood Michigan
I have read about the signature series but the pipe I have has his complete name Erik Nording instead of the Signature series E. Nording, I was wondering if this was one of the early ones. Thanks for your comments to everyone.

The signature on mine is small compared to the signature series Nording's

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Yep, a Signature pipe. They are wonderful smokers and will turn a lovely shade of brown over time.

Here's mine after 6 months of smoking. It's now almost 2 years old so I need to take a new picture to reflect the coloring.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I have one and the signature only has the "E" on the pipe. I like the natural look and it is coloring nicely. Oil on the hands is not a problem like meers.

Status
Not open for further replies.