PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mole

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2010
Thanks much Bubbadreier for the tobac swap. You have introduced me to my favorite by far, Lane BCA.
I know more than a few of you have tried more than a couple different tobaccos but me, in my limited experience, have only tried about 20 or so now and I have found that I'm not very fond of the very plain tobaccos and needs must have something with a bit of flavor and aroma. I've tried pretty much all of the aros from our local Tinderbox and have only fond 1 or two that I can stomach for any length of time but, BCA is absolutely yummy in my humble experience.
Thank you Bubba.
And I'm still not sorry for the school bus. :nana:

pappy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2011
Ok... You're odd! :lol:
I just had to! And congrats on the new favorite, it's such a comforting feeling knowing you have that old stand by waiting for you at home.

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
Yer not odd. . .well, whatever. Whatever yeh likes yeh likes though is my point heh heh. Enjoy it mate, we're all gonna die someday, dun want to say "Damn I wish I'd had more bowls of that blend" . . .though we will regardless eh?

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Glad I could help you find a smoke that you like my friend!! I was really hoping there would be something in there that would take your fancy!!
P.S. - The school bus didn't hurt my feelings at all.... *faces the wall and :crying:
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.