PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I finally got ahold of a couple tins of Dreams of Kadath with my latest order and I must thank Perdurabo this Plug is just fantastic! I think I may like it just a tad bit better than Temple Bar! They are very similar but this one seems a bit more refined. Another one I’m hoping we see released in the 8oz tins.
Btw, it was really cool of Jeremy to explain how they make the plugs in house. Plugs are my favorite cut hands down and it’s good to see more American plugs on the market. I don’t care what anybody says about Jeremy, that dude has some amazing talent and he’s really proving himself to be a true master blender. This is quite possibly one of the best American blends I’ve tried.

psperrytops

Lurker
Sep 15, 2016
Started smoking a couple of the HP Lovecraft series and enjoying them. I think my favorite based on a few smokes is Mad Fiddler, though I do think it would benefit from some cellar aging. So, indeed, I put a few away! Thanks, C&D , for introducing these. And, for anyone that cares, check out eldritchpipes.com for a same-themed pipe to smoke these in!

Status
Not open for further replies.