PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

KruegerFlap

Might Stick Around
Dec 3, 2021
Ohio
Autumn Evening is definitely a good friend of mine. It's not goopy at all and burns perfectly every time. It really delivers on the maple flavor without tasting artificial or cloying and has one of the best room notes I've ever smelled. The topping also doesn't totally drown out the tobacco flavors (lightly sweet Virginia with a touch of burley) which are also very good, and the flavoring holds out to the end of the bowl. My only complaint could be that after smoking it I always want pancakes and bacon 😂

Reactions: Chasing Embers

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
It is one of the few C&D aromatics that I rated highly. Well made and very flavorsome.

Reactions: KruegerFlap

burleybreath

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA
I like it quite a bit and have sometimes smoked it exclusively. Tastes like its name, with the emphasis on coffee, rather than chocolate. What it doesn't taste like to me is tobacco. I sometimes need a break.
Heh. Can I delete the above? For some reason, probably senile confusion, I was commenting on C&D's Mocha, not Autumn Evening. They're not much alike, but I do like both as tasty aromatics. I tend to overindulge after starting on them, and I even have a Savinelli dedicated to the former.