PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

samreddevilz

Lurker
May 10, 2013
You actually made me laugh out loud. I hate LOL, that was a real belly laugh. I'm still thanking every pipegod there is, seems like the right one came along. Talking about the pipe. Not the girl!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Gift pipes can provide an opening for a pipe smoker. The person giving the gift rarely picks out just the

pipe you'd choose, but mostly the pipes turn out to be something you'll enjoy. My wife has given me

a freehand, an extra large bowl apple, an extra large bowl bent brandy, and a churchwarden. Each of

these has turned out to be a sturdy pipe in my rotation, and I never smoke one without thinking of my

wife. The freehand and giant apple are somewhat the flagships of my racks.

finger

Lurker
Apr 28, 2013
Southampton, uk
Thought I'd give the wonderful people who helped me out an update. He loved it, takes on shoot days for the lunch time chinwag over a glass of port.
Very satisfactory!
Finger

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
"chinwag over a glass of port." lol.
Sorry, I love the way English people talk. The words kill me sometimes. Probably explains why I am such a fan of British shows and actors (Monty Python, Faulty Towers and Dr. Who).
That was a mighty nice pipe, a real beaut. That looks like an expensive, well thought out gift. Did you get his wife anything? Because I doubt she "enjoys" the gift the same way.
If you don't mind my asking, where did you get it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.