PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
It's nice that we can buy,sell and trade here again. As I was scrolling down through these posts I glanced to the left and saw in the list of site sponsors--BriarBid.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
BriarBid is going to morph into something else. The domain will stay live and still be estate pipe related, but the business model is completely changing.
It never made a profit. The current (soon to be former) business model of BriarBid is closing several thousands of dollars in the red.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
BriarBid is going to morph into something else. The domain will stay live and still be estate pipe related, but the business model is completely changing.
It never made a profit. The current (soon to be former) business model of BriarBid is closing several thousands of dollars in the red.
Reminds me of a song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNnrTNFWcsg
-- Pat

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
BriarBid now changes its sights onto BrideBid, the exciting new way to find your pipe-smoking soul-mate!

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Thanks Kevin !
I understand that iam responsible for the deals i make here and no one else.
^^ +1 ^^
Kevin is gracious enough to let us do this. Let's not bust the forum for transactions gone awry. You want the added security blanket of filing complaints and stuff... you know where to go.
BriarBid is going to morph into something else

Looking forward to buying my next briar bride brain over there

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
That is good news to hear. I hope all transactions work out properly for all parties involved.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
That is good news to hear. I hope all transactions work out properly for all parties involved.
Credit card transactions through Paypal are good because Paypal is a level of protection and you can always report it directly to the credit card as fraud should the item not come through properly and for some reason Paypal doesn't come through (I've never had to report anything to Paypal before, so I don't know how good they are). Sellers should never ship an item before the payment clears, all items shipped should be tracked and insured (costs very little extra). With that system even should the worst happen on either side of the transaction, both parties will be covered. Paypal will also help ensure that they are 18+ through the use of a credit or bank account, although this is not absolute I am pretty sure it is enough by law with internet sales.
While I trust most people here, as the past has showed, there are people here that will try to take advantage of you, so stay safe and use protection :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.