PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Never thought I'd be telling another guy he has a "great rack", but you do! Well done! :clap:

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Thank you for providing the dimensions on your beautiful and functional rack. I had a similar idea in my head for a while but it lacked the downstairs tobacco stash which I think was genius on your part. I've got some primo oak planks that might be perfect for a project like this.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Don't be so modest. I think you did an outstanding job on that rack. It looks and functions better than ones I've spent good money on. And just think, if you fill it up, that's just a great excuse to build another one lol. Kudos, sir. Enjoy it well.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I like the setback from the front on the shelves.

Now get some briar and talk to the future FIL about making pipes......

kendodan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2013
Once again thanks guys. After using it a while I am very happy with the design. The only thing I can think of is.... it needs more spots for pipes!

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Nicely done! I especilly like the small shelf on top where you placed you lighter. Downside? You've almost out grown it, I see one space left. The stain for the Ash is a great choice.

kendodan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2013
I couldn't tell you what stain I used. My girlfriends father just showed me some samples and I chose the color I liked best. And yeah that spot won't be open for long. After that I don't know what I will do. My apartment can't hold anymore cabinets!

Status
Not open for further replies.