PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
Really though, how fortunate are we all to be in such fine company? The stories keep coming forth of kindness and generosity. It’s now my honor to embarrass Sablebrush52. He has earned it. This week he sent me tins of Hearth & Home WhiteKnight, Wessex Campaign Dark Flake, Fribourg & Treyer Virginia, and GL Pease Six Pence. Perhaps most coveted, he also included a generous portion of his personal open stock of Esoterica Stonehaven. Although I am familiar with the legend that three of these fine tobaccos carry, I have never had any of them. Needless to say I am excited. We tell our younger generations to share and it is really such a beautiful thing. My tobacco karma debt is growing by the minute. When the opportunity presents itself I will do my part to pay it forward and attempt to keep pace with the fine company we all have the great opportunity to enjoy.

A8ABB4B6-0B08-4CAC-A5BB-F3863333AC38_zps04bwx9cs.jpg

Thank you, Jesse. For your generosity, for your time, for your knowledge, for your friendship. For everything. You were right; us Valley guys need to stick together. The honor is mine.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
Tarheel, you are spot on! The dimensions of generosity are great. Just think of how much quality 'backy I've recieved from you both. The money saved alone is a real gift. I'm very fortunate.

delro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
Nice, I am looking forward to trying sixpence, have some coming in the mail. Congrats

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
With this awesome collection of tobacco you've amassed, you must be feeling stressed and overwhelmed. Your plight inspires me, the way you continue to trudge onward, carrying this burdon with pride and grace. Nobody, except perhaps for those of us here, can appreciate the job you now face. We are here for you in this, your time of need. The job you now have in front of you, to smoke and enjoy all this awesome tobacco, donated in beautiful gestures by generous members of the Briarhood... It won't be easy. It won't be enjoyable. It will mean a level of dedication and focus and..... wait.... Did you say you got free high end tobacco?!?!? This forum seriously rocks. We are all quite lucky to be here. In the Astrophotography forum I frequent... It is outright mean and brutal! Seriously not at all friendly, filled with ego and the need to tear others down. This forum IS NOT the norm, not at all!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
That's a wonderful gift. It seems that the spirit of Christmas giving has been greatly extended by this forum's members. Good for you and well done, sable.

Status
Not open for further replies.