PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
Some have full e-commerce sites, some have an online inventory and invite you to email, some may be phone orders only. I would start with the retailer directory here and sort from there.

My preferred local B&M has an e-commerce side for which they have to maintain separate inventory and facilities. I think for regulatory or maybe tax reasons. State laws are complicated.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Some have full e-commerce sites, some have an online inventory and invite you to email, some may be phone orders only. I would start with the retailer directory here and sort from there.

My preferred local B&M has an e-commerce side for which they have to maintain separate inventory and facilities. I think for regulatory or maybe tax reasons. State laws are complicated.
This. Paul's up in Flint has pipes you can purchase online, but you can't order tobacco online. As the man said, state laws can be complicated.

Annaresti Red

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2021
Concord, CA
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Also, we have this, which might be a start. If anyone has a B&M not on the list, I advise you request it to be added. Many of us use this a lot when travelling.
View attachment 293859

Thanks for the help, and while that's an amazing and comprehensive list, it doesn't quite accomplish what I'm looking for. I too encourage folks to add to that list for sure!

Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
I didn't know they had one! Where is it?
I don’t think they do. Tobaccopipes and cupojoes are both owned by Sutliff. Cupojoes used to be owned by Queensbury Cigar and Pipe with a physical location in NY state. Sutliff bought out both online brands a few years ago. Queensbury Cigar and Pipe still exists as its own physical shop but without the online brand any longer.

Reactions: Annaresti Red

Annaresti Red

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2021
Concord, CA
www.tobaccoreviews.com
I don’t think they do. Tobaccopipes and cupojoes are both owned by Sutliff. Cupojoes used to be owned by Queensbury Cigar and Pipe with a physical location in NY state. Sutliff bought out both online brands a few years ago. Queensbury Cigar and Pipe still exists as its own physical shop but without the online brand any longer.
That consolidation.

Need less of that, imo

Reactions: fireground_piper