PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
No effing all caps in titles or body.

Box Pass 2024 Rules

• You must have joined the forum on or before 02/06/2023.
  • You must have at least 200 posts as of today (02/06/2024)
  • You must post pictures when you receive the box.
  • You must be able to pass the box on in a reasonable amount of time.
  • Every recipient is responsible for the outgoing shipping cost to the next recipient.
  • You must confirm receipt of the box with myself.
  • You must provide tracking information to myself when you ship.
  • You must contribute to the box.
  • You must reside in the United States
  • No PO boxes.

Requirements

• A minimum of 1 year and 200 posts as of today. All other requests will be ignored.
  • Provide Shipping address, email, and phone number. Anyone unwilling to submit this will not participate.
  • Sufficient funds to ship box to next recipient.

Acceptable items.

• Bulk/Loose pipe tobacco
  • Tinned pipe tobacco
  • Pipes
  • Leather/Plastic Pipe rests.
  • Cigars
  • Cigar cutters
  • Tampers/pipe tools
  • Pipe lighters

Prohibited Items
  • Glass
  • Liquids
  • Lighter fuel
  • Food
  • No Czech tools or pipe nails
  • No golf tees
  • Books
A container and Boveda pack will be included for cigars please leave them in the box. Mylar bags will be included please use them for bulk/loose tobacco and mark the bag with a contents label.

To sign up follow this link.

Stealing the box will result in forum membership termination and your phone number and email address will be given to every political campaign, PAC, life insurance salesman, and action cause I can find.

Last edited by a moderator:

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Delighted to see this thing kick off - hopefully you lot will enjoy my modest contributions and I will follow its progress with great interest. It goes without saying I will not be joining in since who the hell would want a box composed entirely of my sh*t taste in tobacco! rotf

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the preferred protocol when one receives the box? Take what you want? Add what you want? Do you declare what you’ve done?
Take samples of anything in the box, add to the box. Taking all of anything is generally frowned upon, unless there isn't much of it left. You are not required to to state what you've taken or what you've added.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
What's the protocol for shipping tobacco though USPS and UPS here in the states? Are you supposed to declare it's tobacco products, or just say something like, "oh, it's just some hobby materials...."
Nothing at all, I was the last recipient last box pass, so I had the luxury of going through over 50 different blends takeing all the last scraps of baggies just to lower the weight a hair lol. I Couldn't have enjoyed the blends and experience more then I did though. When I took the box to usps it smelled like a latakia bomb in my hands (which one would only know if they smoked) but they shipped it no questions asked. Not even a subtle look of disgust nor comment of unsatisfacton.

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Nothing at all, I was the last recipient last box pass, so I had the luxury of going through over 50 different blends takeing all the last scraps of baggies just to lower the weight a hair lol. I Couldn't have enjoyed the blends and experience more then I did though. When I took the box to usps it smelled like a latakia bomb in my hands (which one would only know if they smoked) but they shipped it no questions asked. Not even a subtle look of disgust nor comment of unsatisfacton.
Them: Does this package include weapons and/or explosives?

Me: Well, it includes a few bombs....LAT bombs, baby!

(I'm guessing they wouldn't appreciate that kind of joke)