PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
Black Irish X? That's pretty mild compared to something we used to call No:2 Det Cord also known as Irish Brown Twist!!
Yes the brown twists are stronger but the black for some reason seems more intense in flavor not as smooth to my taste buds anyway, not necessarily the nicotine which we all know the brown twists are higher in that regard but the black just seems rougher to me

Reactions: RustiePyles CPG

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
Yes the brown twists are stronger but the black for some reason seems more intense in flavor not as smooth to my taste buds anyway, not necessarily the nicotine which we all know the brown twists are higher in that regard but the black just seems rougher to me
Ah, but our dear friend @condorlover1 rates all tobaccos on the objective and scientific Gallaher Condor scale. It's like a x/5 star scale, where Gallaher Condor is the ultimate, and all other tobaccos are more or less not Condor, when rated in various characteristics.
For example , Lane 1Q is a "not Condor" blend, 03 of 100 GCS
Flavor: not Condor
Body: not Condor
Strength: so not Condor

Whereas War Horse Bar Green might rate "Condor adjacent" 70 of 100 GCS
Flavor: near Condor
Body: near Condor
Strength: near Condor

And the new Condor might be "dammit I want the old Condor back, this stuff only reminds me of what I've lost forever" 80/100 GCS
Flavor: mostly Condor
Body: mostly Condor
Strength: mostly Condor