PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

blackpowderpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2018
Middle Tennessee
There are several empty mylar bags included in the box but I'm going to pick up an extra pack tonight and leave them in the box for when I ship it to the next recipient.

It appears that most folks have been giving more than there taking and at this rate, it's going to be hard to fit anymore tobacco into that box. This really is a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to sampling quite a few tobaccos that I've not had the chance to try before.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
There are several empty mylar bags included in the box but I'm going to pick up an extra pack tonight and leave them in the box for when I ship it to the next recipient.

It appears that most folks have been giving more than there taking and at this rate, it's going to be hard to fit anymore tobacco into that box. This really is a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to sampling quite a few tobaccos that I've not had the chance to try before.
Ok, I’m not running this one, so my opinion carries little weight, but… based on my past experience, I advise everyone to not be stingy in what you take. Don’t empty the box, but take more than you give, for now. This box needs a diet!

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
Ok, I’m not running this one, so my opinion carries little weight, but… based on my past experience, I advise everyone to not be stingy in what you take. Don’t empty the box, but take more than you give, for now. This box needs a diet!
It really does. I thought I took a decent amount of samples - it didn't make a dent, especially after adding more to it.