PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
While it has been a while since I have posted anything I do check the forum regularly and enjoy the posts. I had to share my recent visit to Boswell Pipes in Chambersburg, PA after reading about them on the home page. I had a Saturday to kill a while back so I made the drive and, "wow," what an awesome experience. Customer service was top notch. They made this new visitor feel like a regular. It is so nice to see that customer service is alive and well; at least at Boswell's. I ended up buying a pipe and loved it so much I have purchased 2 more. I would put these pipes up against any. I also was able to try several pipe blends and "Dan's Blend" - a Virginia - has become my "go to."
i am not associated in any way with the store but just wanted to share my experience. i can't wait to make another trip.
Thanks again for the article and all the great info on this site. Keep up the great work! I'll keep reading.

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
The Boswells have a well deserved reputation for fine pipes, fine tobaccos, wonderful hospitality and great customer service. It's great to see that Dan is following in his father's footsteps, which will ensure that they'll be around for a very long time. Unless of course they get legislated off the planet.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
It's a great place to hang out on a Saturday morning. A group of folks from Facebook get together there every first Saturday morning, so that would be next Saturday if anyone is interested.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
Thanks for the info regarding the first Saturday of the month gathering. I may have to plan a trip if I can.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Very cool that they have a gathering. It's a seven hour ride for me; I may have to combine it with a trip to see some Philly based friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.