PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

kalvort

Might Stick Around
May 18, 2013
I highly recommend Dr Fred Hanna's - The Perfect Smoke. It is a collection of essays about the different aspects of pipe smoking.

Lateef

kairos

Lurker
Jan 12, 2014
I highly recommend Dr Fred Hanna's - The Perfect Smoke. It is a collection of essays about the different aspects of pipe smoking.

Lateef
I fully agree with this recommendation of Fred Hanna's book. I downloaded the Kindle version from Amazon.com, and read it on my iPad via the Kindle app. Great collection of essays.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
I am also currently reading "in Search of Pipe Dreams". I also recently read a book called " The Pipe Smokers Tobacco Guide", not sure on the author. And is very technical, but still a good short read. I got it from smokingPipes.com.

natibo

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
I remember reading Pipesmoking: A 21st Century Guide by Richard Carleton Hacker years ago. I would read it again but it's not on Kindle. I remember at the time I liked it.

pipetraveler

Might Stick Around
Feb 20, 2014
Been getting great reviews from all of you on my book. adventures of a Pipe Traveler. Just wanted to say thank

you to all that have read. Most say the enjoy the humor in it. Thanks everyone. Pipetraveler

Status
Not open for further replies.