PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Kal

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2021
Misplaced Texan, in Ohio
I seen a post somewhere here, saying Blue Room Briar had a sale. And I ended up buying 2 of their estate pipes.
Now I prefer a straight pipe 6+ inches and wanted a ID of 0.80 +. They just happened to have 2 that was perfect.
Thing is, I ordered them 1 hour ago and just received a shipping e-mail. I wish other tobacco and pipe outlets were as fast.

Thanks to whoever mentioned the store.

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
Joining the love here, BlueRoom Briars is one of the best pipe-sellers out there period. There are a handful of pipe-relates sites that I think do a fantastic job vis-a-vie customer experience......BRB is right up there with response, speed-to-ship, and good prices. Nice selection of estates and artisan. On the artisan side I think they curate a real nice mix of "value/point-of-entry" for folks looking for a workhorse or to dip their toes in the artisan world..... up to some outstanding values in the $400-$1k category.

jlawitzke

Lurker
Oct 28, 2014
Bellevue, MI
Scott and Jesse are great guys. In addition to selling pipes they also do great restoration work. I’ve always had a great experience buying pipes from them and sending them eBay buys that were beyond my restoring skills. I’m looking forward to seeing them in person at the Columbus Show in a couple weeks.

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Outstanding folks. Nothing but good things to say about my experiences with them! Got some fantastic pipes for my rotation from them.

Reactions: sandollars

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I have bought quite a few pipes from BRB and have nothing but good things to say about the customer service and the quality of their estates. An absolute pleasure to do business with them.

Reactions: sandollars

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
First met them at the Columbus show a few years ago. Got a great deal on a neat little GBD.
Since then I've purchased a few pipes from the website. They've even facilitated a three-way trade for a pipe I was dying for.
Always fast, with perfect communication and superb service.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
BRB is the best at just about everything. If I had to choose one source of new and estate pipes going forward to the exclusion of all others, BRB would be my choice without a seconds hesitation.