PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,

We are discussing the finer attributes of the men and women who enjoy a blend that hails from the House of Cornell and Diehl blended called Black Frigate.

Latakia and Turkish tobaccos are added to a Navy cavendish which forms the base for Blockade Runner (Virginias soaked and aged in rum) to produce a true Royal Navy blend. It is then pressed and sliced into an old-fashioned crumble cake.

It's a Royal Navy blend, not for the faint of heart.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I made it myself after always seeing everyone else's and I thought this an auspicious thread to debut it in.

One of my favorite episodes is where SpongeBob and Patrick go to Glove World and SpongeBob gets left at the bus stop.
The snack machine sequence in that episode is hilarious! rotf

vates

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2019
Well,

We are discussing the finer attributes of the men and women who enjoy a blend that hails from the House of Cornell and Diehl blended called Black Frigate.

Latakia and Turkish tobaccos are added to a Navy cavendish which forms the base for Blockade Runner (Virginias soaked and aged in rum) to produce a true Royal Navy blend. It is then pressed and sliced into an old-fashioned crumble cake.

It's a Royal Navy blend, not for the faint of heart.

?

...now I have to try it

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
?

...now I have to try it

Black Frigate is, to me, like a good peated Scotch such as Lagavulin 16. I love Scotch but I'm not a big peated Scotch fan however every now and then I get a craving and nothing else will do. Same with Black Frigate.

Also, the sea bear episode of SpongeBob is another good episode. For some reason seeing Squidward get ripped to shreds for the stupidest of reasons cracked me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.