PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I like both CBW and Royal. Royal's is a little more chocolatey. Not much of a fan of Borkum Riff. I do plan to try some PA if I can catch him and get him back in the tin.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Sugar Barrel is my choice OTC, it dislodged the Captain from his throne but I still like some CBW on occasion.

marinecwby

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2013
CBW, CB Royal. I tend to like CB Royal more. Middleton Cherry is a good smoke. Half and Half, CHall 8)

marinecwby

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2013
rothnh, You are the man with 12,000+ posts. I figure you know a little. Thanks for the CBW & Royal backup. I get some hateful responses from "some more experienced" smokers on here that dislike the goo of capn crunch! LoL. Enjoy it whatever it is, is how I look at pipe smoking...Later

marinecwby

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2013
You too Ghost. Thank ye kindly..picked up a new cob today..enjoying it... later my friends.. 8)

marinecwby

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2013
Way I see it, is God gave man the tobacco to enjoy. It grows from the ground. A cob pipe comes from the ground. You can enjoy this simple pleasure in life if you like it, with minimal expenses, and its not too far a gap between the two. Pipes more-so, but tobacco? Not so much...depends on taste. If you have a good smoking pipe, no matter what its made of, you choose your poison. To each his own...Thanks friends. Enjoying my time here so far.. 8)

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
For me, the best tasting drugstore tobacco is what I have left of the old Walgreens Peach Melba. My grandfather gave me a pound many years ago before he passed away. I smoke a few bowls a year, and no matter how much of the smell or flavors go away, it always will taste great to me.

marinecwby

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2013
Onepyro..., I went in a Walgreens today looking for that peach blend, and they didn't have Anything..I mean Anything. I went to the local grocery store down the street and picked up a Middltn cherry for the weekend. Is it just Walgreens wherever you are that carries pipe tobacco? Im in Alabama, so I dnt know how they vary from store to store...we kind of slow down here in these parts you know.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.