Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
just going to watch this thread explode

tenor.gif

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Or at least soon!
So.... you've bought $11.000 (oops) worth of tobacco and you smoke it in a bong or metal pipe??? You should have bought $11,000 (oops) worth of w**d and at least enjoyed your self... :wink:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Weezell, it was Stan who said that he bought $11,000 worth of tobacco, not Mr. Higgens.
As for Charles, I think he wins the "WTF of the Month" award.

Reactions: towhee89

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Sorry, I stand corrected. I thought it was a crazy amount to smoke through a bong. Now in the early 1970's hehehehe... :rofl:

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
He should have just went and bought some PS Luxury Twist Flake and some PS Luxury Bullseye Flake. Ready to smoke as is but also amazing aged a couple years.

Jan 31, 2017
i think i'm gonna get a pound of daughters and ryan picayune soon i'll update on how it is, unless someone convinces me to buy a pound of something else, also a weed hit in my pipe before a tobacco hit out of my pipe is the best thing

kodos44

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2012
I am not one to figure out paths. In fact, I don't like paths at all. I prefer just to meander about aimlessly. And, I don't mean metaphorically. I mean I just wander about aimlessly
i think i'm gonna get a pound of daughters and ryan picayune soon i'll update on how it is, unless someone convinces me to buy a pound of something else, also a weed hit in my pipe before a tobacco hit out of my pipe is the best thing
Sounds like he took your advice to heart Cosmo

Status
Not open for further replies.