PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I've found that of my three main ones (SP, TP, P&C) all have comparable deals (not just during the holidays, but in general), but I'd have to give the slight edge to P&C. They seem to be a bit more liberal in terms of frequency of sales/deals, but some folks have had issues with their customer service, shipping, quality control etc. I personally have not, but I've only ordered from them about four or five times, whereas I've ordered upwards of a dozen times at SP. SP is top-notch, on all counts. TP seems fine, only done second-hand business with them via a friend, perhaps two or three times. Frankly I'd keep a close eye on the homepages of all three for the next month and, ipso facto, an eye on your bank account balance too! The TAD gods are merciless, at any time of year.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
SPC is running 10% off tobacco and 15% off pipes right now. P&C has run several decent sales lately too.

The SPC sale knocked enough off an estate pipe that I'm really looking forward to (claw meerschaum holding an egg with the faces of Holmes and Watson on the egg).

The time is now and tonight's the night, my friends.
Looks like the 15% off applies to "everything else." And 20% off cigars as well.