PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
HAHAA! That's great Peck. I really enjoy reading your's and cigarmaster's elivated barbs thrown at each other.. they are always a laugh waiting to happen! Even tho we all know your the President and CEO of Sinister Six :puffpipe:
Do me a favor Peck. When you arrive in Mykonos, there's a large hayfield near Eparchiaki Odos Mikonou-Ano Merias. You know where Eparchiaki Odos Mikonou-Ano Merias is don't you? There's one hayfield in particular there. It's got a long rock wall with a big oak tree at the north end. It's like something out of a Robert Frost poem. Promise me, Peck... find that spot. At the base of that wall, you'll find a rock that has no earthly business in a Mykonos hayfield. A piece of black, volcanic glass. There's something buried under it I want you to have.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I hope you and your family have a safe and enjoyable trip, Peck!
Cruise1.jpg

Cruise2.jpg

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Peck is not telling all, he is playing Shrek on the boat . They will make him smoke Mixture 79 so he will turn green, that's the only smoking he will do. Fess Up. :laughat:

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Have a safe and fun cruise, Peck, Mrs. and Peckletts!
Watch the bar bill, they'll get you everytime. Of course we'd take up a collection to spring you out of hock, but it might take a few months (or possibly years) and cigarmaster would be no help at all. Have a great time!

Dec 24, 2012
peck, have a great trip and of course be safe. Make sure when you visit the Turkish bath houses you use protection, we wouldn't want you coming home with any STD's now.
Wow Harris, I just googled the link to that Turkish bathhouse you sent me - you know, the one you said was your favourite. Sorry man, I don't swing that way. Now I am worried. When you said to me the other day "Can I pack your shit for you?" I thought you were asking me if you could help me pack for the vacation. Now I'm not so sure what you meant.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Enjoy your trip ... I've heard great things about the Disney cruises from a co-worker.
BTW ... have you ever been in a Turkish prison?? :wink:

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
I thought I would never want to do a Disney cruise but my sister did, w/o kids and they cruise all the time & told me it was great, they had a good time, not what it sounds like.

Have fun, keep the towel tight.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Have a great vacation, Peck. Only, promise me when you get back you will launch an equally entertaining thread!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Sorry man, I don't swing that way.
Your slippin peck! I will add the legal disclaimer, " Not that there is anything wrong with that". Expect me to bill you for two hours for that!...I.M.Weesel Esq.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
1. I'll try to do my part, but putting the reigns in our hands of your position to keep Harris in line... Well damn Peck, those are some big shoes to fill.
2. Due to my required 12 month hiatus from pipe tobacco purchases I can take no blame for snatching up Esoterica or any other hard to finds that pop up.
3. My next commission will not be coming in before your return!
I got off pretty easy on this one since all I must do is put forth at least minimal efforts to maintain Harris and I am in the clear from the wrath of Peck. It must be unleashed upon someone else! Muahaha

B

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Hell, may I not forget. Have a great time and stay safe1 Though a Disney cruise certainly wouldn't be my choice(I have no kids, so that greatly affects that. I've heard from those with kids they work out quite well.) I would love to see a lot of those places. Never have been outside of the US, and haven't seen a lot of the US I would like to. With time it all shall come.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.