PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Whao, Harris, sure you're ready for the road? Make plans for down time if you need it. Sorry you've been off your feed. Yes, I think you should definitely definitely open modeling to fuller-bodied older guys, pot bellied skinny guys like me, and others who should be liberated to show that everyone is beautiful in their own way. Your daughter sounds like a knock-out. Tell her she won't have to participate in our geezer liberation runway walk, so she doesn't get put off her career.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks again for the warm welcome back guys.
I don't get it, the last couple of weeks you same guys were calling cigarmaster a pompous dick
Yeah I am a pompous dick, you gotta problem wid dat. :nana:
mso, I am all set for the trip as my doctor wrote me a couple of scripts for pain meds. I have been off them a full year so they will work real good.
tenn, my daughter has major attitude when she needs it, hopefully the Italians will want some of that.

ltstone

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Nah, I was just kidding about the pompous dick thing. I was hoping to get some good sarcastic remarks but the crew here were just too happy to have you back :)

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
It's been pretty calm around here lately, so we're glad you are better and ready to wreak some havoc. I'm trying to think of something I do want you see you shake and I can't think of a thing...have a great trip with your daughter and keep us posted.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Glad you are alive. Keep doing that.
A degree in Psychology and Criminology should give your daughter an edge (or disadvantage) in the Italian Modeling community. Somebody had to say it. I also hope she knows Wushu, Jiu Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Capoeira, Karate; can wield a knife, and is an expert in small arms. I gather you have already thought of these things and know her to be perceptive and capable. Not to rain on your parade, it's just the way I am and she's not even my kid. :crazy:
It has been a little boring around here, so I propose we synchronize our prescription pain pill popping for optimum elucidation of the wonders of the tobacco universe and/or donkey sex jokes.
Stay well. 8)

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Haha... I thought you got banned or something. Ya know, I almost missed your silly lil posts.
I'm sorry to hear you were in the hospital. I'm glad you're out and feeling better. Welcome back.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Ciao, Harris, ciao baby! It is bellissimo to see you back, though not your backside.
Keep on truckin', bon voyage, and best of luck to your daughter and you. Arriverdverci and all that.

lohengrin

Lifer
Jun 16, 2015
Mayfair70: I hope I misanderstood the meaning of your words about the Italian Modelling community. On the other hand maybe you have direct experience and know more than me about that.

What matters is that Harris is back and above all in health.

If you need some information or some help when you'll be here in Florence you can contact me, I'll be glad to be useful to you.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Back in my college days I pondered doing some modeling. With the proliferation of magazines in the early 90's, I felt there was a strong market for "before" models, the train wrecks posing to give readers an image of "bad behavior". Alas, I misguaged the market. It's a business which belongs to the beautiful people... all the smoking, drinking, and drug abuse wasn't going to change that fact... Not from lack of trying.

If anyone ever watches a horrible movie called "World Traveller" starring Juliann Moore and Billy Crudup, watch the credits!! You'll see "Thank You" to Nate Allen :) as close as I've come to modeling success :)
Ciao

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
lohengrin - I meant nothing against Italians or Italy. My comment was about the predatory nature of any business where large numbers of young beautiful women are found. My roommate is a young Italian artist and I seem to get along with her just fine. I WISH I was going to Florence. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.