PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Beau York. Beau is the co-host of the soon-to-be ending pipes and tobacco based podcast, Country Squire. After a 10-year run, and approaching their 500th episode, it was announced that Country Squire would record their last episode live on March 4 at a big party in Jackson, MS. Read the press release here. In addition to co-hosting Country Squire, Beau is the CEO of Satchel Player, creator of Podastery Studios, and host of several podcasts including Flash TV Talk and Panel to Screen. Brian has worked in the pipe and tobacco industry for the majority of his life, and at the top of the show, he will have an industry-insider story from his past.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Beau-York.jpg

Beau York

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
Was really sad to learn of Country Squire being finished. I wasn't a regular listener, but I did enjoy the occasional visit there.
I enjoyed the conversation with B.Y & Brian, and as is the case within our community, the comradery is strong.
Good luck to Beau & Jon David in their next ventures.

Cliff - Honkytonk Man.

Reactions: kcghost

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I finally gave up listening to this show because Beau was yapping through at least 75% of it. And he knows absolutely nothing about pipes. Damn, the boy could yap. His mouth is not hooked to his brain, so he just ran off in whatever direction he wanted, I agree he is nice fellow and the off-stage brains behind the operation.

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
I finally gave up listening to this show because Beau was yapping through at least 75% of it. And he knows absolutely nothing about pipes. Damn, the boy could yap. His mouth is not hooked to his brain, so he just ran off in whatever direction he wanted, I agree he is nice fellow and the off-stage brains behind the operation.
Honestly, that is why my devotion to listening to CSR waned in the last couple of years. I am more interested in hearing about pipes and tobaccos and less about pirates, pokemon and Beau's projects that he is trying to start.

Reactions: kcghost