PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
It looks even better in person than the pictures. Will start the break-in tonight.
jltIxVw.jpg

w2U9sjA.jpg

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
papipeguy:
Buh, buh, buh boo, good for you!
Just a note of caution: Once you begin enjoying this style of pipe you will soon develop a passion for golf, a golden bass-baritone voice, prominent ears, a tendency to break into song without notice, bald pate, and a consuming thirst for orange juice. Don't say I didn't warn you! :)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Great looker. I know it'll be a great smoker, too. Guess your blue of the night just met the gold of your day, buh, buh, buh, boo!

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
Great looking pipe!
So the business card... does it really say aromatic fart? I have tried to zoom in butt it gets fuzzy...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Randelli: don't worry. Basil keeps his pipe blocks in a methane controlled environment so they won't be contaminated by his butt. :rofl:
DerFargin: time for you to get a methane free Bing!!!! :D

basil

Might Stick Around
Nov 17, 2013
I keep all of them in a methane free area. Except a couple and I made JimInks pipes with those.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Aww, Basil's always talking out of his butt. It has a wide vocabulary! :rofl:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
That is a sweet little pipe for sure. I could see me with one of those in the future. Enjoy. :puffy:

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Smoked some Warrior Plug in it last night to start the break-in process. Very open draw, which I prefer. This pipe will definitely move up in my rotation.

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
Should have mine soon. If it smokes as good as my Trinsky Bing I'll be one happy camper, plus it will take a regular 6" pipecleaner. The Trinsky is just a wee bit too long, had to order up some churchwarden cleaners. (I cut them down from 12" to 7", and the 5" remnants are just right for making 4 dry rings for my Falcons.)

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
My Trinsky is 7.5" long and if I insert a 6" cleaner flush with the bit, the other end doesn't make it to the bowl. I don't mind having to use a tweezer to retrieve the cleaner, I just don't like taking the stems off my pipes. But I got a fairly good supply of churchwarden cleaners so it's no problem if I need a 7" cleaner on both Bings.

Status
Not open for further replies.