PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Escioe: the Pease lats often seem to be stronger than Russ', which is an observation and certainly not a complaint. Maybe that's one reason why you prefer them? I find that WhiteKnight could almost be an all day smoke for me if I was the type to smoke English all day. It's more my comfort level in that regard, though the Pease lats are always rich and pleasing to me.

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
My local (kinda) B&M had some. I just bought 6 tins at $14.00 each. A little more than most online outfits, and I paid sales tax, but no shipping.
Now if I could just find Penzance......

I checked while I was at The Briary today, and he has the same amount of Balkan Sobranie left. He said he's been the only one there, and no one has called for it in weeks. Just to make sure you call the right place, the number is 1-877-327-4279

I watched his wife box up the Esotericas that were being shipped. Looked exactly like any other mailed tobaccos that I've ever received. YMMV
He sold out of the Penzance today hours after it came in, but he still has some of the other blends in the Esoterica left. I picked up a few bags of Peacehaven.

All are being sold at the normal prices. Although I was tempted to buy up all of the BS and re-divy it out on ebay for $25 a tin, ha ha. But, I have my own business to take care of.

I'm just posting this for those that like that latakia stuff. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.