PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

990rick

Might Stick Around
Mar 25, 2011
I just got out of the VA hospital after having an unanticipated double bypass. I'm looking forward to getting back into these forums but am still low on energy. And in case any anti-pipe zealots are shaking their heads in smug dismay, thie was caused by a year of breathing Agent Orange on China Beach not by four months of pipe smoking. Speaking of which...

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Welcome back Rick... I'm really glad to hear that you came through everything okay. Take it slow friend... we would like to have you hanging around here for many years to come.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
Welcome back Rick. The list of "presumptive diseases" for Agent Orange is constantly growing.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
990Rick, I'm Robert. Nice to meet you.
And in case no one ever said it, welcome home.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome back 990Rick hope to see more of you once you are fully recovered. Thank you for your service to our country, it is greatly appreciated.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
As someone who was too young to realize what was going on at the time I want to give you a belated "Welcome Home" also!!!! Hope you recover soon!!!

clutch

Lurker
Jun 10, 2011
Welcome back Rick, I echo what Rick says! thanks for you service! I was a tad young back in the day, but only by a couple years. thanks again for your service and to all the guys who have fought so I can write on this forum!

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
Hi Rick i too am new to this site and i don't think there is anything i can add to what has already been said apart from welcome home and nice to meet you.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Welcome back. Have a speedy recovery and be back to smoking and posting soon buddy.

htmn246

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 11, 2010
Heal quickly and have a pipe or two it will help you stay calm and heal faster. I was in the service (USNR- USMC) during the fun in SE asia but I was'nt there thanks for your time there.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Heal fast bud. If the VA took you in and kicked you out you're good to go so sleep well and rest up for the fun ahead in the years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.