PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Couldn't find any of Steve's listings on ebay this week. Really like to watch the bid wars heat up at the end of his auctions in the final seconds, even when I am not participating. I make time on Saturday afternoon, sometimes, just for the show. Is he out for the holiday, or was it just a dry week?

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
He's probably just taking a well-deserved break, I know that he sold out early on Saturday at the KC Pipe Show.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Good for him! He's always done right by me, and has developed quite a following on here. Well deserved indeed.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Thanks for missing me, chasingembers! And thanks for the very kind comments to the rest of you fine folks!
Actually, I take a vacation break of between 2-3 weeks every July. I travel quite a bite during the vacation period and that would make it impossible to continuing selling on either eBay or my private website. So, I shut 'er down and get it some much needed R&R with my family.
I will resume selling on eBay starting Saturday, July 11th and will resume selling on my private website around the first of August.
Thanks again for the kind comments and interest, and I hope all of you have an opportunity to rest your horses with a nice break from your work, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.