PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Not all tobaccos are created the same, and not all aromatics are the same either. The aromatic tobaccos created in Europe are quite different than their American counterparts. Bill's review for March has me wanting to try this tobacco, and also has me appreciating his determined pursuit of the best pipe to smoke it in, and the perfect hot tea accompaniment as well. Check out the review of Ashton Guilty Pleasure right here.

Ashton Guilty Pleasure Tobacco Review

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Not all tobaccos are created the same, and not all aromatics are the same either. The aromatic tobaccos created in Europe are quite different than their American counterparts. Bill's review for March has me wanting to try this tobacco, and also has me appreciating his determined pursuit of the best pipe to smoke it in, and the perfect hot tea accompaniment as well. Check out the review of Ashton Guilty Pleasure right here.

Ashton Guilty Pleasure Tobacco Review

good taste in tea! Also Ashtons blends are the most under rated. I honstly think my favorite straight English is Consummate Gentleman. Gold Rush is just great. And Rainy Day is a good aromatic though not one I want all the time but at the same time I have to concede that it's great for what it is.

Reactions: TN Jed

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
What, no props for using Mary Lou Retton in an analogy? 🤦‍♀️
@anotherbob I'll be looking into the other Ashton blends for sure; anything K&K is a safe bet for my tobacco budget.
not sure what Mary Lou Retton analogy is going on. I vaguely remember her and thinking she looks like she's 12. I was not even in my 10s if I remember correctly. Wow that was a long time ago.
I haven't tried that many K&K blends but the ones I have are all pretty decent.

motorjon68

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2023
Cincinnati
nailed it like Mary Lou Retton on a floor routine—the perfect geometry of chamber to coax down a small ember,
Substitute Simone Biles!