Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Premier League kicks off tonight!
With my team playing tomorrow, I remembered a danish friend who once told me about a long gone danish blend. Such was the quality of the tobacco, that the blender named it after Englands best ever team, because he said it was ‘as good as the arsenal’.🙂

I never got to try it myself, although being a danish blend it probably wasn’t all that special, to be honest. Lol . Anybody here ever seen a tin or even smoked it?

Regardless, if you follow the footy I hope your team team does well & who knows, one day they might be as good as the arsenal too.😁
IMG_3342.gif

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Yeah bro. Watching most matches. We were most gutted to see South Africa and Japan bow out. Really enjoyed watching their style of footy. Looking forward to the semi on Tuesday, Spain v Sweden. That’s the final in my opinion.

In regards to the ferns, it’s a shame they didn’t progress, but I think they achieved what they set out to do and that was inspire the country. They left the competition hopeful, rather than getting served in their round 16 game.

It’s amazing to see sold out stadiums here. There’s actually better turn outs some nights than for when the all blacks play.

Reactions: Toast

jaingorenard

Can't Leave
Apr 11, 2022
Norwich, UK
Yeah bro. Watching most matches. We were most gutted to see South Africa and Japan bow out. Really enjoyed watching their style of footy. Looking forward to the semi on Tuesday, Spain v Sweden. That’s the final in my opinion.

In regards to the ferns, it’s a shame they didn’t progress, but I think they achieved what they set out to do and that was inspire the country. They left the competition hopeful, rather than getting served in their round 16 game.

It’s amazing to see sold out stadiums here. There’s actually better turn outs some nights than for when the all blacks play.
Really sad to see Japan go out. Only saw the first half, and from that they really didn't deserve to win it. But Sweden are so physical they stood no chance.

That's brilliant, really good to hear.

Reactions: Ahi Ka

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Really sad to see Japan go out. Only saw the first half, and from that they really didn't deserve to win it. But Sweden are so physical they stood no chance.

That's brilliant, really good to hear.
Japan really didn’t get going until late in the second half. I was disappointed that the match didn’t go to extra time. It was far better watching than the Spain v Netherlands earlier in the day. That game just kept dragging on and then kinda just finished out of the blue

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
If the Spurs boys want to back themselves up, we can go for this;

In the event of the Arsenal finishing above Tottenham, you can send me a BBB Arsenal pipe.
In the unlikely event of the Arsenal finishing below Tottenham, I’ll send them a pipe with a cock (erel) on it. 😀

Reactions: jaingorenard