PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
I like several. An old standby drug store varieties I started with many moons ago is Borkum Riff Cherry Cavendish. I like Captain Black Cherry as well. Those are the "American" baccy's I like.

youngpipe

Lurker
Mar 4, 2012
God to see that somebody likes Captain Black anymore i like the original and the gold very smooth.

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
C&D's Captain Bob's Blend.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
My go-tos that I have stock piled up are the 7 Seas Line from Mac Baren. Have at least 8oz of each blend. I also love the Peterson Limited Edition blends. Right now I have a tin of Summertime and Special Reserve 2011 open and I've stored two tins of the Holiday Season 2011. Also, you can't go wrong with Lane Limited's 1-Q.

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
Captain black white is the first aro and first baccy that I ever smoked, I will always have a pouch of it at my house not only because it's a good blend but because of the memories it provides. Other Aron's I am smoking now is a House blend called gentelman jack, pretty sure it's mostly burly with some alcohol casing, although I'm not very good at identifying blends yet so that could be wrong lol

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Stokkebye B&B, the only one I keep in stock. When my brother-in-law sends me some of my other favorite, Chimney Smoke by Gatlinburlier, I'll smoke that too. Aromatics see action only a couple of bowls a couple of times a week with me though ....

frtimmyd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 13, 2011
7 Seas Royal is my standard. I also enjoy Peterson's Nutty Cut and Sweet Killarney.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I recently ventured into the world of aromatics and am now a fan. I have 6 blends from Boswell's that I enjoy. I recently got in some PS Nougat and some PC Butternut Burley. The latter 2 do not compare to Boswell blends in flavor, they are decent blends but not in the same league. I have a tin of CAO cherry bomb on the way and plan on trying some of the 7 seas stuff. So far though it is Boswell head and shoulders above the rest.
From the reviews and the people on this site who have a lot more experience in aromatics than I do, you would be doing yourself a disservice if you do not try some samplers from Boswell's. Here are my favorites from them.
Christmas Cookie
Rasberry Cream
Berry Cobbler
Pennsylvania Dutch Treat
Boswell's Best
No Bite Delight
On my next order I am going to try a few others. The No Bite Delight and Boswell's best are very similar and I have difficulty differentiating the two so I would not order the No Bite Delight again and just go with the Boswell's Best.

Status
Not open for further replies.