PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
I am not here to advertise. Because you said that you have enjoyed English Blends, I make this possible suggestion...
If you are really looking for something very different, you might consider trying my Captain Bob's Blend by Cornell and Diehl. It is not for the faint of heart. It is not a "mild aromatic". It is quite unique and very different. It does contain some Latakia. There are very few aromatics containing Latakia. First, read the reviews of my C&D Blend. Then decide if you care to give it a try. http://tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail.cfm?ALPHA=C&TID=3117
If you do try it, please let us all know if you like it.
Captain Bob

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aug 21, 2011
My favorites are MacBaren Vanilla Cream loose cut, Sutliffe Maple Street and McClelland's Club Blends: CORPS Vanilla Ice. In order of if I could only choose one, it would by the Sutliffe followed by McClelland and then MacBaren. I also mail order from Smokers Haven WNY - a B&M located in Western New York. I always get the Moontrance, Seville and the Vermont Maple. This guy blends excellent tobacco. I have to post this in the B&M section. Web is www.smokershavenwny.com.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
I just tried some C&D Berries and Cream and highly recommend it if you like aromatics. It tastes like fresh blackberries off the bush. Not at all goopy. One of the best tasting aromatics I've tried. :puffy:

gentlemanjerry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
Last year I sampled a tin of "Black Velvet" by Dan Tobacco - It is "off The charts" good! - If you are a lat man....It contains 50% - cased with/in champagne and Guinness stoudt - I know, sounds awful! -This is one of the most interesting blends I have EVER smoked! -It has grown to be one of my favorites. The price at P&C under the bulk tab is less than twenty bucks for 8oz....an absolute steal! It lights easy in spite of being moist (1 relight during last bowl) NO goopiness, in spite of being heavily sauced. The smoke is full (due to lat) a mild flavor light on nicotine....a sweet smoking tobacco with a delightful spicey-ness - a very unique flavor that needs to be experienced!

Status
Not open for further replies.