PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Arkiefred

Lurker
Apr 4, 2023
Hey from central North Carolina and welcome aboard. I like standard brands like Savinelli, Peterson, and Nording, and a few up-market pipes including one Ser Jacopo, one Ferndown by Les Wood, now retired, and one pipe from the late great North Carolina carver Bob Hayes.

Variety is my tobacco preference, currently enjoying GLP Barbary Coast, Esoterica Tilbury, and about two dozen other blends in rotation.
Thank you. You are absolutely right. I have worked my way through Lane, Sutliff and McBaren tobaccos. Now I am exploring some of Wilke Tobacco Blends including both aromatic and non-aromatic.

Arkiefred

Lurker
Apr 4, 2023
Hey from central North Carolina and welcome aboard. I like standard brands like Savinelli, Peterson, and Nording, and a few up-market pipes including one Ser Jacopo, one Ferndown by Les Wood, now retired, and one pipe from the late great North Carolina carver Bob Hayes.

Variety is my tobacco preference, currently enjoying GLP Barbary Coast, Esoterica Tilbury, and about two dozen other blends in rotation.
Sounds like you know what you like. We share some of the same brands of pipes. To me the fun part of this hobby is trying all the different types of tobacco’. i try and smoke a little bit of everything either aromatic or non-aromatic. Thanks for the welcome.