Are There Any Other Women Pipe Smokers Here?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgwilt

Lurker
Feb 11, 2012
Hi turtlewoman,
Welcome to the forums. We are a pretty nice bunch of folks - probably a direct result of pipe smoking!
Don't hesitate to ask any question - we were all beginners once upon a time. You might want to check out the estate pipes from some of the advertisers on pipesmagazine. They are listed on the left of the home page. Petersons and Savinellis are almost always a good bet.
While I have heard that women are oftentimes harassed on the net, it won't happen here. We are, by and large, of the race of the forgotten, old fashioned gentlemen.
Take care and I hope to see you post more,
Tom

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Hi Turtle welcome to the forum. I don't know what your price range is, but if you go here,

http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/tsuge/index.cfm
there are some great pipes for 50.00 and that is half off the original price. Many people really enjoy their Tsuge's.

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
Hi Turlewoman,

Welcome to the Forums. Emergency exits can be found in to the front and rear of the room. In case of a water landing your churchwarden can be used as a snorkel. Please remember to pack tamp and light your own pipe before attempting to assist other passengers. :lol:
I know when I signed up there were a few ladies. Haven't heard from PipeWife in a while. Wonder what she's up to

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Welcome turtle! eibhir is one here and just started smoking a pipe to quit cigarettes. She only has one pipe but says she can't afford to buy another till next month.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Welcome to the Club turtlewoman,

I started with cobs bought a few briars and I find myself rarely reaching for a briar anymore. I will stick to my cobs, MM Cobs IMO are inexpensive great smokers. :puffpipe:

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
Welcome! I'm a woman too! I don't think sex matters here though because everybody is nice and really helpful here. This is a great place to learn and these are great people! If you get the chance look at the old pipe adds; some of them are a riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.