PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grove53

Lurker
Sep 17, 2014
I'm looking for some info on an Ardor pipe I recently bought. Its a tan rusticated Canadian shape made originally sold in 1995. It's unsmoked. The stamping is Ardor, Erro, 504 (I believe is the shape) and 28 in an oval. I have tried to find something about the Erro line but can't find anything. I have a couple Ardor Urano bamboos that I really like. My Ardors and Don Carlos pipes are my favorite smokers. But would like to know more about the Erro. Any help would be much appreciated.

grove53

Lurker
Sep 17, 2014
I’ve been to the Ardor web site but they don’t mention the Erro line. They mention other lines that are available today. They also mention the “DR” stamping on the pipes. My Erro doesn’t have it. It’s a pre-1999 pipe which is the year Angelo (Angelo (father) and Dorelio (son) started the Ardor line) passed away. Not sure if that has anything to do with anything or not. That’s why I was hoping some of the wise ones on this forum might know something.

grove53

Lurker
Sep 17, 2014
One thing I've read is that Ardor wouldn't put their name on any pipe that was substandard.

Status
Not open for further replies.