PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Well, even though it's May now, yesterday I had a bowl of 1-Q in my Grabow Royal Duke while playing with the minivan.
-Jason

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
I've been neglecting this thread. . . Well for the past 3 weeks its been Sherlock Holmes (peterson) in my two Petersons, without exception.
Friday I switched back to Mild Burley (which after 3 weeks of Sherlock Holmes tastes OH-so-sweet, literally, it tastes sweet as in sugary) which I'm enjoying more than usual actually. I also finally decided to break those damned ukranian pipes in and am finding that while certainly not good pipes, they are quickly becoming serviceable enough, and the fact that most of them are 9-11 inches, and all of them full bents that go almost straight down, is nice
Unfortunately, Friday I smoked 7 bowls, which is a lot compared to my usual bowl or two as day -- because as most of you know, I'm primarily a cigarette smoker, and e-cigs and nasal snuff in the house. My pipes would get more love, but I'm usually too busy or else not in the mood to go out for an hour with my pipe unless I'm already out an about, fishing, or have someone to speak with. . . plus its starting to get too bloody hot for it heh heh.
I'm rambling. I gotta stop that. This thread is for simple 1 liners.
"Friday I had 7 bowls of Mild Burley in 7 different pipes, and my throat still hurts too much to smoke today."

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
DGT SG Full Virginia Flake in a Dunhill Shell Quaint from last night. So good with morning espresso.

Status
Not open for further replies.