Apparently I have been here 4 years without posting! Soooooo.....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hi I'm Andre in NY I like long walks.... wait wrong site.

Hi I'm Andre and I'm a pipe smoker. (Hi Andre!) I've been a pipe smoker since as a young teen I stole Dad's Doctor Grabow Color Dukes and bought a pouch of Captain Black Blue. Eventually Dad gave me better pipes and McClelland tobaccos. Mostly because he would rather see me smoke decent pipes and cigars(yes I smoked those too he got made I was smoking swisher sweets and made me smoke Fuentes). Nowadays I have TAD with over 550 unopened tins in my cellar. I figure pipe tobacco is never going to be as inexpensive as it is today (not that it's cheap) and better to squirrel it away. Yes guys my wife has instructions on how to parse it out when I die. I smoke mostly English, VaPer and non aromatics. That said I have been smoking aros this autumn more and more for some reason. Maybe it's an autumn thing? I am a member of the New York Pipe Club and the secretary of The United Pipe Clubs of America. I ran the National Pipe Smoking Competition this past (2022) Chicago Pipe Show. (Fast Smoke Contest as well) Mostly a straight pipe guy. Lord, I love a Canadian (I mean I am a Canadian American so love thyself I guess). Anyway have any questions ask away.
hi my oldest pipe is a lumberman. an itallian canadian as i call it. though i prefer bent pipes. well welcome aboard even if you've been here for years

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I think Forums is probably more interesting if you post. It can be habit forming.