Anyone up for a bowl in San Francisco next week?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
12 Fresh Jacono Pipes
New Cigars
18 Fresh IMP Meerschaum Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

echie

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2014
Amsterdam
Hi all,
Just when I thought I'd manage to become more active in the forum, life catches up, I have a new baby, and there goes my free time ;)
But I'll be in San Francisco, for work, from Sunday to Friday next week. I'll be very busy, but I might have part of Sunday, and an evening or two free. Does anyone in the area want to meet up and share a bowl? Let me know and we'll work out the schedule.
Cheers!

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I am an hour south of SF but I am on daddy duty most days. Sunday is my mental health day and I am going fishing for the next few weekends as I have been on daddy duty the last three Sunday's. Do you visit the Bay Area often?

stbruno70

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2013
Please visit the Occidental Cigar Club and Bar on 471 Pine Street. On mass transit, it is near the Montgomery BART station.

At night, you may see a pipe smoker or two there. Do introduce yourself and tell them Mason sent you.

echie

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2014
Amsterdam
sablebrush: fair enough, no nose :)
buster: not really, I'm afraid. I was last there in November, also for work. I might always be sent there again, but for now it's a bit unpredictable.

echie

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2014
Amsterdam
Mason, fishingandpipes: ah, cool! I had my eye on it last time I was in SF, but ended up not going.
Sounds like a plan: I'll try the Occidental on Monday evening, if work doesn't get in the way :)
Hope to meet some of you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.