Anyone tried Missouri Meerschaum Tobacco?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckgdrums

Lurker
May 20, 2015
I'm curious about Missouri Meerschaum's tobacco offerings, and wondered if anyone has tried any of these? I especially am curious about the American Patriot blend with a "touch of bourbon"... lol

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
American Patriot and Country Gentleman are my two main blends while my tins get some age on them. Will always have those two around, a good VaPer and a mild good Lat blend. They both get good reviews

ckgdrums

Lurker
May 20, 2015
American Patriot and Country Gentleman are my two main blends while my tins get some age on them. Will always have those two around, a good VaPer and a mild good Lat blend. They both get good reviews
Thanks, Jack...

jeffsimpson

Might Stick Around
Apr 12, 2014
I picked up a pouch of Country Gentleman and Great Dane and hooo golly they're good. Well, at least Great Dane is. I haven't smoked CG enough to say if I really like it, but Great Dane is a delicious aromatic. Looking to try American Patriot next

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Haven't tried it yet but I have a pouch of Country Gentleman on the way from SP. Looking forward to trying it and will let you know how it goes when it arrives. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.